Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

At the Circus in Black and White #7 (or #8 or #9?) Look them up


Light posts today, it being Mad travel day, which ended for me the day I left Times Square, thank heavens. Boy, I used to hate going to Grand Central on holidays. All I need to do now is take the medicine and drive over to see the folks. No one is going to SEE this post, however, for artists, consistency is THE virtue, so here you go, my daily post.

Untitled (Three Clowns) Anonymous circus snapshot, circa 1955. Collection Jim Linderman

5 comments:

  1. I agree re: consistency. Especially in work habits. Otherwise there are a million reasons why not to. Good reasons as opposed to excuses. Other people have excuses. Anyway, happy You Know What!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of us still out there looking, and these guys are scary as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are up to something, goes without saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a damn nice paper bat you have posted there ArtSparkler. Batmakers? Check it out!

    ReplyDelete