Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

AMERICA'S MOST FAMOUS ARTISTS and the 100 Million Dollar Picasso



You know, the recent record-breaking sale of Picasso's "Nude, Green Leaves and Bust" has me thinking about investing in art, so I did a little research to make sure I didn't plunge into anything too quickly. I found a list of America's Most Famous Artists and intend to make my purchases wisely from this list.

Famous Artists Schools from "inside cover" of Inside Detective Magazine February 1964

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog quite by accident. Although my blog post today (May 7) has nothing to do with art, I am a multimedia artist who appreciates the items you collect. I even look forward to reading some of your books.

    I feature a blog each day and yours is today. It's one that I'm sure most of my readers have not been to. Thanks for a unique and lovely blog. I knew I would like it here when I saw the blog name.

    ReplyDelete